Saint Michael Beliefs
- our school exists to educate the whole child.
- the spiritual and social development is accomplished and modeled throughout the day.
- that academic development is an ongoing process that builds upon each preceding year.
- the emotional development of our children is nurtured through parents, teachers, and peers.
- that parents are the primary influence in their children’s lives.
- all children have the right to a safe and healthy environment.
- that through professional development and personal dedication the faculty, staff and administration renew and rededicate ourselves to the education of our children.
- students and faculty responsibly share their time, talent, and treasures with the greater community.
- that our cultural diversity fosters an atmosphere of cooperation and respect.
- that we are stewards of God’s creation and teach our children to be responsible for our environment.